Home » » One "Brick" at a Time...

One "Brick" at a Time...




Today I will begin on a journey to take down these bricks I have spent so long putting up. I will except all that has happened to me in the past and I will no longer mask my pain. I now realize my heart is precious, but it is also the strongest part of me. No matter what I go through, I will work hard at letting the light within my heart that I possess shine proudly. I know this won't be easy, so I will start with one brick at a time. I will give my all to let love in. I am no longer afraid. I now know the world is NOT out to get me. I am love and love is me. I will break down these walls that will finally set me free. I'm ready to show the world who I am supposed to be...



Dedicated to all my dear friends out there guarding their precious hearts. It's time to tear down those walls and let love and light shine to and through you....



"YOU CAN DO IT!" "One DAY at a time, One BRICK at time!" =)



Love & Light! ♥ ♥ ♥ *””*°•.¸☆ Melanie Moushigian Koulouris